Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks, Wray. Well, I had my ultrasound and the technician immediately

Thanks, Wray. Well, I had my ultrasound and the technician immediately and safely said that the culprit a single fibroid, only 1.7 cm wide, almost square in form and in his mind the cause of the problem because of its position. There are many women who begin to identify with vigorous exercise regimens, and I still feel this Set It Off, as the fibroid itself is for its own account and not particularly large, but perhaps the entire muscle system worked to stretch the uterus to the fibroid is more of a problem. He also developed this desire to liqorice OTT, I have since discovered is estrogen, so no more of that :(. After my first post, I began to flood, absorbing everything I could throw at it half an hour , all day, all night, day, called the doc as ulstrasound could not be done internally with passing and gave me tranexamic acid (a derivative of lysine), which stops bleeding Wonderful things, like a tap off in 2 hours. took for 4 days, was for exploration, the location was a little back pain with colic, but now very easy to have left for a whole two days! Doc Holiday to Monday 21 September (one week), and meanwhile I have to decide what to do. I began to get in a system of Agnus castus (I am a qualified herbalist) 3 weeks to give time to do their own thing with my pituitary gland to encourage them to produce more progesterone itself, I'm still in a dilemma about progestinonly pill (no, no estrogen), or stay with Agnus castus and cream. I am absolutely paranoid about the flood to begin anew, and as the idea of having much reduced hemorrhage, in general, and contraception until menopause cast is complete, but are aware of warnings about side effects that do not want either. I'm not entirely sure about the effect of any of progesterone, as I have a tendency to depression and some may find this calming hormone, but depression is another effect, too, so I read anyway. What to do I still have not made a decision yet. The bleeding is the worst effect of all and leave without surgery or side effects for me is the most important. ... Uf thaks for giving me the opportunity to think out loud, and maybe some bits from here will cause some moments of the bulb in other here. br br