Friday, October 9, 2009

I was recently told I have a fibroid in my womb after being in agonizing pain

I was recently told I have a fibroid in my womb after being in agonizing pain in the past year since leaving the Ortho Evra. The symptoms I agree with those of a fibroma, for example, heavy bleeding, severe abdominal and leg pain, a laparoscopy and found a fibroid that is 3cm x 3cm x 3cm br The documentation says that it is unlikely that this would cause so much pain, but there is literally nothing more that could be caused by, so it is recommended to continue treatment for fibroids. I am currently living in tramadol and other painkillers and anti inflammatory, but cannot go on like this, because time can cause other problems in other parts of my body. br In the first day of my period pain is so intense you can not move and I often vomit, so not very pleasant br my surgeon told me to try to take the pill, i didn't like the combined pill as I migraines, and I think that estrogen stimulates fibroid growth. So I returned to UNI and I asked my doctor here to go to the mini pill as directed by my surgeon. However, the doctor here said that would do nothing to stop the pain. I took Loestrin, a combination pill, but in reading the information leaflet which says not to take if you have uterine fibroids I'm tired of receiving conflicting advice from 101 different doctors and I am so desperate to get my life back, I'm only 22 and my last year at UNI. br If anyone knows anything that can reduce pain, including alternative medicines, please let me know, I'm willing to try anything! br I do not want the surgery, due to the position of fibroids not have too much scar tissue on my belly and therefore wouldnt be able to carry children. br also someone has fibroids and become pregnant The effect of pain at all Or someone was a TENS machine for pain br br