Friday, October 9, 2009

My hair journey I've done everything (except tissue). Relaxation, wigs, braid

My hair journey I've done everything (except tissue). Relaxation, wigs, braid extensions, cut short # 39; FRO a lot. Mom mostly twisted as a child and pressed and curled for Easter and special occasions. For 20 years from the time he was 15, I permed / relaxed hair (except for a short time in college when I cut it to short side to side so he could swim regularly without worrying about the hair I drove my mom crazy). The burning and time in the room (4.5 hours because of its thickness and length) had its effect. The last time I was burned 8 years ago, I wondered what the hell he was doing and I grew to permanent. My natural hair is a mixture of curly and kinky, which makes them attractive for a wash # 39, and go # 39; look. Above all, it gets a blow out and flat iron (1.5 hours in the lounge) and I'm done. In the summer, I give moisture, and after washing to shoot in the bar and sit under the dryer for a natural shine and frizzy (it takes longer and is more maintenance, but it looks good). On holiday in Miami or the Caribbean, I braid (now without extensions). I'm happy with what takes the least amount of time and looks presentable. More importantly, healthy, and to be honest, I think it looks quot; Hellaquot; good. I share this to illustrate that the hair is not the same. I had to find my own way with my own hair, its texture and its challenges. Mine is thick / curly / Current diapers lower blade shoulder, but his versatility. I can do many things with it. Others have some textures that are easily treated (washed and into a nice, clean little quot; FRO). Some have fine hair that breaks easily. The textures and lengths are all over the map. All are good. br The sad commentary is that a woman can accept a man in his natural state, however, does not accept itself in its natural state, still wanting to tell a man how to be a man. quot; I can not find a man verdadquot;, many are still screaming. Well, you can not see a real man through false eyelashes. Humanity is dying from lack of women claim their real power. quot; mejorandoquot I'm just, they say. Well, you can do better what God designed and created. Sorority of Eve, we need to step in his real character key. 9 billion dollars is a lot of scholarships for college! Fake hair, fake breasts, fake eyes, fake nails ... he just can not see a real man through false eyelashes. Real men are waiting for real women to appear. What are you hiding, why after all these years Still allow men to say that unless you look a certain way a miserable creature. Makeup, fake hair and high heels (two pieces of material in a pencil) to launch his pelvis forward and out of shape, contributing to one of the highest rates of fibroid tumors in black women. Are men with her natural with makeup (yes, some are but you know what I mean.) Yes, that's their choice to be madeup person. The consequence of his election is the lack of real, very real women for young women to look well. Sad, a tissue in the head, but not a dime on your child at university. 9 billion dollars spent by women in black hair care, and you agree with that! Many children die of hunger every day in America Like many homeless br In general, whatever the rule is the physics of a particular ethnic group is the basis of the idea that the group of beauty. Unfortunately, when you are oppressed groups who tend to adopt the ideals of their oppressors. The dominant groups, however, sometimes adopt and redefine some of the ideals of the groups that oppress them as exotic. And so we see the ridiculous image of white women with swollen lips collagen or padded panties. These images may be stupid, but they represent cultural cherry picking for a minority of white women. It is sad that most black women can not let her hair go natural or style in a way that is not an imitation of a white aesthetic, but rather a celebration of African aesthetics. When people say they are tired of talking about it, minimizes the problems that lay under the option of adopting the styles. br The way I see it, black women are not the only ones wearing permanent tissue and hair. White and Hispanic women. Why this has to be a problem of black women in relation to the weaving and permanent wear. Ok Why many of the white and Hispanic women using tissues, the permanent and the color of your hair. Let's make a documentary about it! I am a black woman, to understand the history of why you started and begin to permanently straighten hair. However, we are living in another era. We women as a whole are trying to give ourselves to make acquisitions to feel good about that period. If we do, we are simply doing something about it, but should be pleased with ourselves as we are. Oh well! That's the way it is. Furthermore, women of other races put collagen on her lips, and get, but the implants. So what The point is that we are doing things to make us more. br br