Friday, October 9, 2009

The raw food movement is touring with the rawness of Women Go headed by Dr

The raw food movement is touring with the rawness of Women Go headed by Dr. Ariel Policano, a naturopathic doctor who studied nutrition living foods from the meeting Dr. Ann Wigmore in Puerto Rico in 1993 Women's Tour . The Go RV raw video is a project designed to document the impact that raw food is having on women's health and lives of women in the U.S. Document these changes are powerful, visiting one on one with women across the country throughout September and hearing their amazing stories. Daily interviews, health tips and food demonstrations will be sent via video blogs on the website WomenGoRaw. It includes true stories of inspiring entrepreneurs, healers, mothers, authors and experts such as Susan Schenck, Angela Elliott, and Angela Stokes.Dr. Policano mission is to show people stay healthy and free of disease and for the humor and fun in the process. For more information about women in gross Go Tour, please visit www.womengoraw.comNK: Could you please, first to our readers a bit about your project you are doing with WomenGoRaw. The women in the rough is documenting the impact that raw foods are having on the lives of women and women's health. For the month of September, I have been traveling through BiodieselRV solar. I have completed 25 interviews from today, September 19. These include interviews with Cherie Soria, Ani Phyo, Victoria Boutenko, Engelhardt Coffee Tercia gratitude and many more. With each interview, I say to myself: quot; That's one of the most incredible women I've met in my life! Quot; What I have noticed is that each respondent looked years younger than her age. Everyone seemed very healthy, peaceful and happy. That does not mean I do not expect that these women have bad days or that are not human. However, it was obvious they were living their lives in a way that was very satisfying for them. They do not seem to struggle with life! Obviously, health is important for these women. He also worked hard to keep evolving their concept of a healthy diet over time. They changed their diet of heavy, nutbased foods of crude to lighter fare including salads and lots of green foods in the form of green juices, green smoothies, spirulina and chlorella.NK: I work with a lot of women clients who want to improve their health through diet and exercise and work with a lot of women who are older in their 40 # 39; s who want to have children and feel powerless. I am not a doctor but I do believe in the healing work of Mother Nature so I suggest a diet of raw foods, yoga, meditation, regular cleansing herbal, prayer, even suggest taking lessons in belly dancing and pole dancing lessons, because I know the benefits it has given me and I know not its metaphysics that women are infertile, it's just that there is a blockage. What's your take on infertility and women and how women can improve their chances of having children in their late 30's, 40 or even 50 # 39; s I think a lot of infertility is due to toxins in the environment that creates a hormonal condition called estrogen dominance. This not only puts women at risk of female reproductive cancers, but causes an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone. This imbalance is the major cause of infertility. If women follow their instructions, which will perform well in solving their problems with infertility. Here are some specific suggestions: Drink fluids glass, not plastic. This will reduce your exposure to plastics to increase estrogen levels, "Eat fruits and vegetables. Pesticides also increase estrogen levels harmful . The use of flax oil a day. I recommend Barlean's Flax Oil . Eat hemp seed and chia seed as often as possible in salads and smoothies . Help your liver, which breaks down estrogen harmful to us, through a clean diet and liver regular cleanses.NK: You make a lot of work with women and fibroids What recommendations would you give to women who have fibroids Is the origin of fibromas and why so many women do Lou Corona is a mentor to me. he has eaten a raw vegan diet for 36 years. he believes the growth of fibroids is due to a deficiency of the enzyme. I recommend that women, even in a raw food diet, eating 5 doctors grade enzymes with each meal every day. This may sound like a a lot of work, but the benefits are worth it. Which is exactly what is happening here By eating cooked food for many years, it puts a burden on the pancreas to produce all the enzymes necessary for digestion. This challenges the body and leads to incomplete breakdown and absorption of food. It also reduces the effective elimination of waste. In the philosophy of natural medicine, we see that the fibroids as an accumulation of waste. So many women have fibroids as they consume a diet of mostly cooked food. But there's more to the story as well. diet that causes a hormone imbalance can also cause fibroids to grow. This goes back to estrogen dominance. If a woman consumes very little essential fatty acids, which are the building blocks of hormones for health, and lots of processed foods, then it is very likely end up being quot; dominantequot estrogen;. Many fibroids are quot; estr�genosquotsensitive, which means that they grow more easily in the presence of high estrogen levels.NK: I always feel as if we as a planet do most of the healing work with women, then all time will heal the planet Why focus on work with women What is your passion behind it 75% of consumers of health care are women. I have found that women more than men, are interested in taking a proactive approach to your health. However, we are very interested in men and children! Through my own workshops have found that women also carry the information to their partners and children. So ultimately benefits everyone and get the message about raw food, which is what women like to see raw happen.NK Go:: What's on your plate today It's about food If so, I started my day with watermelon juice and then blended with Pure Synergy. Pure Synergy is a powerful complement herbal green designed by Mitchell May. There is a great mix of healthy vegetables and antioxidants and adaptogenic herbs there. In general, they help a person to have sustainable energy, clean daily and protected from the harmful effects of toxins.I then had a roll of nori filled with sprouts, raw cabbage, avocaodo, and other raw vegetables and a dressing. Later, some for fresh market organic local farmers here in Ashland. I stay in Ashland, Oregon for a few days after interviewing Victoria Boutenko.NK:: What are your favorite foods My favorite food is very simple. I love figs, which are actually a super food. They are rich in potassium and iron, among other things. I like avocados, berries such as raspberries and blackberries, salads with mixed greens high, deep greens, like kale lacinato (avocado, coleslaw is a staple for me). I have a lot of different types of shakes, smoothies and green. I consume lots of healthy seeds and oils. These include coconut oil, flax oil, hemp seeds and chia seeds.NK: � How and why you first start entering fodos raw and living What has motivated and what keeps you motivated I started eating raw and living foods after he met Ann Wigmore in 1993. I went to his school in Puerto Rico. 2 weeks of all raw foods, like wheat grass and sprouts, completely changed my life. He inspired me to continue Reseach natural health. I attended a 4 year medical institution for holistic health. What motivates me is that I've seen quot; milagrosasquot priests, with raw foods. I also have never felt better in myself that when they eat raw food. I want to see everyone feels very healthy and not suffering from diseases like cancer and diabetes. Even putting a small amount of raw foods in your diet can and will have difference.What advice for our readers in eating more raw foods What are the benefits and what you offer stories of transformation to witness to people Be gentle with yourself and go slow. Most important is the momentum. Just keep moving towards health. Read books on raw food recipes and raw food and make it fun! Eat lots of varieties and try new dishes or a new fruit or vegetable that has never tried before.NK:: Anything else you want to tell our readers, please so.Dr.AP: Thanks so much! Thank Nwenna. br br