Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am very honored to receive this fabulous award from Jen, following the steps! Thanks, Jen!

I am very honored to receive this fabulous award from Jen, following the steps! Thanks, Jen! This award has definitely made my day and quite possibly my week! :) Well, here are the rules for this awesome prize * Thanks to the person you have nominated for this award * Copy the logo and place it in your blog * Link to the person you have nominated for this award Name * 7 things about herself same people may not know * Name 7 Kreativ Bloggers * 7 publishes blogs you nominated * Leave a comment on my eachHere are 7 candidates! Please visit these great blogs talented women living there! April HeartBlondie wishes of the PrimitivesDonna Vintage Days of the Cabana and JourneysKady Stoney Hill Cabin ChroniclesDeb of Sails Brandyanne and PrimsCathe something I MadeLollyChopsOkay in the list of 7 things you may know, not by me! 1. I have an obsession with serial crimes real murderers. Dont # 39; me wrong, I do not want any harm coming to anyone, but lust after reading programs see these murderers and madmen crimes.2 truth. I am a true fan of the Boston Red Sox and Yankee fan has officially broken Dad! It's safe to say that these guys Red Sox break my heart every year .. but I always anticipated the start of a new season. Take me out to the ball game, boys. Along with this, my dream is to go to Fenway. I'll get him day.3. I have something called polycystic fibrosis, where cysts and fibroids (without constant verification of preventive measures) can hold my bladder uterus. This does not mean I can not have children, thousands of women suffereing of this disorder may have, but special measures to be taken (medication, exercise, healthy eating). I'm not ready to have a child yet (and apparently the Lord is not ready for me to have one yet either), but I am awaiting the day when I can call my mom and say, quot; I'm pregnant! quot; 4. I am a buyer of the business. Thrift stores, antique shops, flea markets, clearance racks .. whatever, I'm there. I can not seem to understand spending full price for anything. It makes no sense me.5. I used to have concerts in my bedroom growing @ home. I would steal my parents cd # 39; s, turn up, grab a hairbrush, and just outside the belt. I love to sing. I used to pretend it was just me and a band in front of a crowd. Absurd I like to think so.6. I have another obsession of Stephen King. I love to write your books (even if longwinded). I do not read his books backtoback quot; any longer, however. I started getting too paranoid about life in general. Small doses is the best way to go with the king. But I adore all same.7. My good friend, Shannon, used to write a lot of crazy stories growth. We love all the old classic (The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Bee Gees, Bob Dylan, including Russ Tamblyn! Please tell me Russ Tamblyn anyone know what is!). So writing stories that had us and all the classic kids in it. Again, nonsense. We took them out occasionally just to have a good laugh. And believe me, they're fun! Wheww .. That was hard! Enjoy your prizes ladies! * God Bless * br br