Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello, I was trying to find answers on the network until I come to this forum

Hello, I was trying to find answers on the network until I come to this forum. I am very desperate and I would like advice from someone who has been through the same or even a doctor. In December 2008 I discovered that you have a fibroid behind my uterus and I saw a Gyne prescribed me Zoladex injection (2 times after every 3 months). I had the first shot in December 2008 after 3 months then I came to London. The doctors here refused to inject the second dose of Zoladex injection. They said my fibroid is too small and I can have my children. They found here that I have polycystic ovaries my doctor back home has not yet diagnonised. I was told that my periods come right after I stopped Zoladex injection and i didn't get my periods yet. Its already 9 months since I had the injection. I suffer a lot of hot flashes every day and I feel tired and uncomfortable at work. I went to see my GP because I was not getting my periods so prescribed me with Provera. Still didn't get my periods after taking the tablets. I am only 31 years old and have no children. ABT I am very concerned because of my health I want to have a baby. Can anyone help me or advise me what to do ABT. br br