Friday, October 9, 2009

I saw the surgeon yesterday and the plan is this: They (team gynecological surgery) will

I saw the surgeon yesterday and the plan is this: They (team gynecological surgery) will meet with my cardiologist to see what and how much can be tolerate.If I was in my head for four hours I will have a robotic hysterectomy. Eight oneinch incisions, but only two weeks of recovery and few complications. If you can not was in my head for four hours I'll have a uterine ablation, which takes about 2 hours and anesthesia is not as complete which means not breathe for me. It will take all the lining of my uterus, including fibrosis and a polyp now what's the difference I never knew existed, but learned yesterday. If it is 100% successful, I will have more blood and rebuilt once my blood to a good level and my weight is reduced to less than 350 which will have a traditional hysterectomy.They told she can not continue the transfusion from me every two months there are some dangers with it and that anemia has damaged my heart and must be stopped as quickly and safely as possible.Who knew abnormally heavy periods for years could cause damage to your heart I should have taken better care of myself during the years of my children were teenagers, but I ignored all my symptoms, and only went to the doctor when he was sick at all sufficient for die.Now really am sick to death, and regret not having more care of myself. Do not do as I have done, see your doctor regularly. br br